Monday 19 May 2014

PCG Today! - 19th May 2014

New Members

Member No: 190514568
Kate Mesurolle from SilverArti
who makes Crystal Clay Handmade Jewellery
in the UK


-♦-

Don't forget to check out our members section for the re-run of our fabulous
Marketing Webinar that took place on Friday!



Marketing For Makers (PCG exclusive)
Recorded on Friday 16th May 2014

“I started my craft business because I love being creative.
But all my time disappears on Facebook, or Twitter, or Pinterest, I don't have any more time for marketing. I just want to make and sell, there must be an answer?”

There is - the answer is here your quick guide to marketing your handcraft business and how to juggle it all and fit it all in – including which social media is worth the time and effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment