Wednesday 31 July 2013

PCG Today! - 31st July 2013

Today's New Members

Supplier Member No: S310713008
Vickie's Emporium 
Beads, findings and 104coe glass frit.


Fellow members can receive 10% discount from Vickie's Emporium by using the code pcgrules71 at the checkout for a minimum spend of £10 with a £2 flat rate for postage.
Vickie’s Emporium also runs a rewards scheme where you can collect points. You will need to register with the site to do this.


Elsewhere in the PCG

We have received a fabulous bit of feedback from one of our members.
Thank you Tina from Shinyies.


"I have always been proud to say that I am a member of the PCG and a writer for Creative Crafting magazine, and at a recent meeting I realised just how much credibility I am awarded by mentioning this.

I had been selected to supply the shop in a stately home/museum in my local area. During our meeting I mentioned Creative Connections and what I am part of. You could see on the faces of the people in the meeting that I had moved from a crafter to a professional. Being a member of the Professional Crafters Guild and a writer suddenly gave me prestige and credibility.

Thank you Anna and Creative Connections for giving me professional status."



♦ ♦ ♦
Let's call this Whacky Wednesday!

Today, I would like members to show me something that they sell that they consider unusual in some way. I know there are some out there and look forward to seeing them.


Whacky Wednesday Share No 1

This has got to be the most beautiful USB memory stick I've seen!
Thanks for the sparkle PCG member The Creatives Place

 ♦ ♦ ♦


Whacky Wednesday Share No 2

A STUNNING Dragon Suncatcher created by PCG member JOYSOFGLASS
This is so beautiful!


 ♦ ♦ ♦


Whacky Wednesday Share No 3

Gorgeous Mini Cross Stitch Cupcakes. What an unusual idea from Premium PCG Member VA Crafts

http://www.vacrafts.co.uk/Mini-Cross-Stitch-Cupcakes.html

♦ ♦ ♦

 

No comments:

Post a Comment