Thursday 5 January 2012

Look at this fabulous Guild Badge!

One of our members has created some fantastic badges for herself and her craft stalls.

Member no: 161211189 Anne Doble from Artinkulate sent us a wonderful email before Christmas.

Hi, I recently joined the Guild and was wondering if you’d be interested to see a little magnetic badge I made for myself from the images you sent me? I made a little 1” square one to wear at Craft Events and a 2” one to add to one of my display boards. I made them out of Stampbord, gold embossing powder and sealed them with Glossy Accents.



Isn't this fabulous!

If you would be interested in having your Guild Badges made 'real' I am sure that Anne create one for you (price to be agreed with Anne herself). You can contact her at info@artinkulate.co.uk

We would love to see any other ideas that our members come up with for promoting yourselves and the Guild. You can email us at info@procraftersguild.com



1 comment:

  1. That's a really good idea and helps to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete