Thursday 7 November 2013

PCG Today! - 7th November 2013

Today's New Members!

Member No: 071113506
Elaine Jeyes from Lily and Nells
in the UK

 

Elsewhere in the PCG!

I'm off on an early start over to North Wales this morning to visit the lovely Tracy from Glasspirations This talented crafter really has gone from strength to strength during 2013 and is creating some wonderful items. Just look at this gorgeous Butterfly Explosion Soap Dish! 

♦ ♦ ♦

Next I am whizzing off to Nottingham to visit Tom from Stonelaughter Flutes. Tom Crafts hand made native american style flutes. These really are gorgeous so you must pop over and take a look. One of Toms flutes would certainly make a very special Christmas gift this year. You can't beat the gift of music can you. As a flute player myself I rather fancy a go. who wants to buy me one?

 ♦ ♦ ♦

Just hopping over to Sheffield to visit Premium Guild member Jane from Loopy's Place. Jane is a fabulous lady who is seriously nifty with a pair of knitting needles! Perfect Christmas gifts for the winter coming up, who doesn't want a fabulously colourful pair of gloves like these in their stocking!

♦ ♦ ♦

Now we are off to visit David from WeirdWood. Over the years I've watched David do incredible things with pieces of wood, the grain he can capture is just breathtaking. One of my very favorites is this lovely mirror (that would look perfect in my hallway!).
 
♦ ♦ ♦

I'm now off to West Sussex to see another Guild Member that I feature rather a lot as I love her creations. Meet Vanessa from Vanessa Maile jewellery who is marvelously talented with wire and creates beautiful jewellery.

♦ ♦ ♦

Back to my home county of Devon to meet Flick from Perfect Patchwork I do love Flick's wall hangings. These would make ideal Christmas gifts. The colours are just gorgeous!
 
    ♦ ♦ ♦

We are going to stay fairly close to home in Devon next while we visit Jas from Lojango Design who creates fantastic flat pack hats! Very useful I'm sure you'll agree. Jas also has other hat collections for all occasions. Check out this funky PVC rain hat! Perfect for our current weather.

  ♦ ♦ ♦

I'm on my way back over to Wales to visit Guild Member Gill from Bowerbird Bears. Now Gill makes gorgeous bears but she also does a fine line in mice! Yes, mice! Just look at this little fella!
A Yule Mouse


♦ ♦ ♦

Over we go to West Yorkshire to visit Rita from My Bowtique who offers a fun, unusual option for Christmas Gifts. Shoe Clips! Rather colourful, fun ones at that.

   ♦ ♦ ♦

Running across over to Essex now to visit Carole from Waterlily Cards - Personalised Handmade Cards for all Occasions to look at her lovely creations. Cards and Keepsakes for any event you could need.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment