Thursday 12 June 2014

PCG Today! - 12th June 2014

New Members

Member Upgrade!
Member No: 090413424
Samantha May from Yamma's Cards and Crafts
has upgraded to Premium Member Status!

Sam creates Cards, crochet and tatting in the UK.

http://www.yammascardsandcrafts.co.uk/

-♦-

Premium Member
Member No: 120614585
Carol Webb from Carol Made This
who creates Stained glass items
in the UK.

www.wowthankyou.co.uk/carolmadethis/
https://beta.folksy.com/shops/CarolMadeThis
https://www.facebook.com/CarolMadeThis

-♦-

Member No: 120614584
Clair Craig from Cobweb Creations
who creates Gifts and keepsakes for special occasions
in the UK.


-♦-

Definitely a thought for the day! Thank you Mr Carrey.

"You can fail at what you don't want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love."


-♦-

Premium PCG Member Elegance by Sue's new Guild Pinterest Board is looking fabulous already.

http://www.pinterest.com/craftersguild/elegance-by-sue-premium-pcg-member/

-♦-

Congratulations to PCG Member Quernus Crafts for being voted Best British Crafter 2014!
We are sure that you will agree that the award is well deserved. 

   
-♦-

We received a fabulous piece of feedback for our new website page yesterday from fantastic PCG Member Kelly from Mrs Mcday Makes

"I confess that I was in two minds as to whether joining the Professional Crafters Guild would be ideal for me. Like most crafters, I found taking what I did from hobby to business a nerve wracking process and I was working slowly towards my goals. I wasn’t sure I fitted the ‘Professional’ part of PCG yet.
My main problem was, (being an Aussie ex-pat) I didn’t know what I didn’t know; about the UK crafting scene and the small business scene here in the UK. I had a loyal customer base, a product (customised keepsake boxes) that I enjoyed making and others seem to enjoy purchasing, but I had no mentors and therefore no-one to guide me through the perils and pitfalls that form the start of any new venture.
Holding my breath, pressing the ‘Join’ button was one of the best things I have done for Mrs McDay Makes. A PCG membership has given me information, allies, guidance, networks and the confidence that comes from speaking to and listening to other crafters say ‘I’ve been there, it will pass – keep going!’
I don’t always get it right, but I know where to go now when I DON’T know something (or when I get it totally wrong). The webinars, information sheets, advice, associate member deals and just having access to social media and marketing experts to run things by before making a colossal error has really changed how I do business.
I would absolutely recommend it to anyone trying to start a business from their crafting hobby."

Thank you so much Kelly, we appreciate you very much.

We are still looking for some more testimonials for our new page so if you are happy with your membership we would love to hear from you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment