Tuesday 10 June 2014

PCG Today! 10th June 2014

New Members

Member No: 100614582
Sarah Spratt from Spratt's Prints & Crafts
who create a range of gifts & personalised prints, each hand created and unique for the individual
in the UK.


-♦-

Member No: 100614583
Lea Salcedo Anderson from La Sola Sanctuary
who creates Textiles, Handmade Clothing Accessories, Beads, Jewelry, Dreadlock Art, etc
in Las Vegas, USA

www.etsy.com/shop/jmemporium
www.italnation.com
facebook.com/italnation

-♦-
 
Calling all PCG Members!

This isn't for the book, this is for our website...
If you love to be part of the Guild (and I hope you do) would you be able to provide me with a nice bit of feedback about us for a new page I'm adding? You can email me at info@procraftersguild.com (please also let me know if you don't want me to add your name and business to the feedback on site).
Thanking you all in advance.
Have a beautiful and creative day.

-♦-

We have a new Premium Member offer!

Are you a Premium Member of the PCG?
If you are then email me your username (pm us on here) and I will create a board on our Pinterest Account JUST FOR YOU to pin your fabulous products on.

No comments:

Post a Comment