Wednesday 10 July 2013

PCG Today! - 10th July 2013

Elsewhere in the PCG

Here at the PCG we are a very proactive Guild. There is always more work to be done though, changes to make, things to build upon. As many of you know, I also run various other organizations and have so much flying around my brain that it's not a pretty site in there folks!

I am looking for a forward thinking person (or people) with genuine enthusiasm for our cause to bounce ideas off, help with promotions and generally be involved with the direction for our community.

Don't worry, I'm not looking for someone to run our social networking, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. lol.

If that person is you, please get in touch.
You can email me at
info@procraftersguild.com 

♦ ♦ ♦

PCG member Little Floating Craft Company is having a FLASH SALE at 8pm TONIGHT!

Don't miss out on this as Kirsty is a very talented, creative lady and an all round lovely person.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing, and the gorgeous compliments! And good luck on finding someone fabulous!

    ReplyDelete