Wednesday 19 December 2012

PCG Today!

Good morning all!

It has been wonderful to see so many crafters still busy leading up to Christmas. Sales seem very abundant this year which is such good news after a lean few years. One of our members Anne Doble from Artinkulate has been so busy that she has injured herself -

"Oh dear! Any other Christmas crafters inflicted an RSI on themselves?I've cut up so much plastic for my decorated letter orders in the past few weeks, that my right arm has very little strength left in it!I've badly strained the muscles around my forearm & elbow.So much so that I've had to call in reinforcements tomorrow to cut the plastic for me!!!Anyone else injured?"

How are you all holding up? Any last minute problems occuring?

We have another new member for you to meet today:




Member No: 191212383
Angela Smith from AnjiKrafts
in the UK

 

If you are a member of our Guild and would like to be featured as one of our Member Spots please email me your post (about you and your business) to info@procraftersguild.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the welcome. Last orders for Christmas have gone out, stock & fair boxes stored away for now and the Christmas tree is finally up. And yes, RSI in right arm caused by excessive knitting and stitching to the point it's painful to pick up a cup. Do we get a break at this time of year? No, I'm now getting 'while it's quiet for you can you make me.........!
    Merry Christmas
    Anji x

    ReplyDelete