Friday 7 December 2012

Meet Diana from Beautiful, Beautiful Beads

Welcome to our first 

MEMBERS SPOT

Beautiful, Beautiful Beads
Owned by
Diana Coe
PCG member 310712323

My name is Diana Coe (wife and mother of two) and I am the proud one-woman-business "Beautiful, Beautiful Beads".
I design and make jewellery from tiny glass beads and some people reckon I must have a mild form of OCD to do so. The truth is that I simply love the precision involved and it appeals to the perfectionist in me.
Like with most crafters I think, it started as a hobby and got a bit out of hand. As I got better and the standard rose I began to sell ...
My favourite technique is bead crochet, but I do a lot of beadweaving as well. The designs are quite modern and I often use geometrical shapes. That could be because I trained as vehicle electrician years ago and have in general a very technical way of thinking.

You can find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Beautiful.Beautiful.Beads
or visit my Etsy-Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DianaCoe 





If you are a member of the PCG send us an email and we will feature you on a Members Spot. (Don't forget to tell us your registration number)

Email us at:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment