A little bit about me and my hopes for this column.
I’m Kerry, I started my papercutting business, Paperama®, 3 years ago without any real idea of what I was doing or what I was letting myself in for. I can tell you it’s been a whirlwind of a journey so far and I’ll never stop wanting to learn and develop more.
I am also a youth worker and have been for almost 14 years. As a youth worker I am all about encouraging growth and development, providing support and direction. I would like to think that I can bring some of those skills to this column.
I have ideas of the things I’d like to cover, and the direction I’d like to take:
- Ups and downs of running your own business
- Support with business concerns / worries
- Differences between art / crafts as a hobby and being a professional artisan
- Enjoying arts / crafts when it is your business
- Arts and Crafts as therapy / relaxation for all ages
Please feel free to send me your thoughts / ideas / questions by emailing the Guild and mark it FAO Kerry.
Find Kerry on Facebook www.facebook.com/Paperama.Kerry
It's a Creative Life is published in our PCG News - Find the latest issue here