Thursday 23 April 2015

Time to Shine - Elegance By Sue

It's your time to shine
Premium Guild Member

Elegance By Sue

http://www.elegancebysue.co.uk


"In case all of you lovely people hadn't guessed, my name is Sue and my greatest passion is creating signature jewellery pieces that stand out from anything else."

Elegant bespoke jewellery, lovingly handmade, just for you!

All Elegance by Sue jewellery is handmade by Sue, if you have a specific, colour or theme Sue endeavour to create that special bespoke piece just for you.

 
Sue has had some wonderful feedback from my customers and she loves doing what she does. Sue creates pieces for occasions and gifts or as just a little treat for yourself.

"I have just received 3 pairs of Christmas earrings from Sue and they are absolutely stunning! Why would anyone buy anywhere else? And they will last me for years. Thank you so much Sue. I will return again, and again and again xxx"

"Just received my bracelet omg I'm in love it's stunning ... Sue was so helpful getting the colour stones I wanted nothing was any trouble .... Super quick delivery will definitely be back and recommending this beautiful page xxx"

"Truly stunning. I absolutely love my sparkles and worn them alot already :) Sue is lovely nothing is ever too much trouble and both came beautifully packaged. Would highly recommend Sue and her lovely jewellery"

"Received a stunning butterfly bracelet from Sue, I absolutely love the custom make she designed and would recommend her to everyone!! Lovely lady xx"



-♦-






No comments:

Post a Comment