Thursday 18 September 2014

How are you feeling today?

How are you feeling today? Wait.... Don't answer that question!

I'm going to let you in on a little secret, you are more powerful than you think. Now before some of you shout at me I know that it doesn't always work but sometimes, just sometimes it does!

Before you decide that today may be a bit meh, a bit eww or a bit blah tell yourself this one thing. (And make sure you are firm about it). Tell yourself....

Today is going to be a good day!
Today, I am in a positive mood!
Today, my business is going to do well!

And most importantly......
SMILE!

Now, how are you feeling today?

1 comment:

  1. A smile makes the world go round, costs nothing and yes does make you feel good. Thank you for this post Anna and yes did make me smile.

    ReplyDelete