Tuesday 13 May 2014

PCG Exclusive webinar - Marketing For Makers

PCG Exclusive webinar by: Nicola Smith from A Handcrafted Business

Marketing For Makers (PCG exclusive)
Date: Friday 16th May 2014 10.30am – allow about an hour.
Live attendees will have the chance to ask questions.

“I started my craft business because I love being creative.
But all my time disappears on Facebook, or Twitter, or Pinterest, I don't have any more time for marketing. I just want to make and sell, there must be an answer?”

There is - the answer is here your quick guide to marketing your handcraft business and how to juggle it all and fit it all in – including which social media is worth the time and effort!

You can register for the webinar here: http://webinarjam.net/webinar/go/7123/a9f59a134d


- ♦ -

New Guild Members

Member No: 130514564
Kay Dee Ralph from The Shiny Zone
who creates Wire decorations, Sun-catchers and personalized jewellery
in France.

www.etsy.com/shop/Shinyzone
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Shiny-Zone/272360642833465

No comments:

Post a Comment