Friday 13 December 2013

PCG Today! - 13th December 2013

As 2013 draws to a close (very quickly if you ask me!) how has it been for you?

Have you started a new business, revamped an existing one. Have you been super busy or has it been a really slow one...

Do you have any big plans for 2014?

♦ ♦ ♦

Jane Galley Finally beginning to feel things are falling into place. Love to have more of the same next year x
♦ ♦ ♦
Tracy Warner Started Glasspirations been very busy and want to grow in 2014 xox
♦ ♦ ♦
Sam May It's been an odd year for me, other things have distracted me, but 2014 better be ready because I have plans for it x
♦ ♦ ♦
Raychel McGuin Working full time so not had much time to paint, hope to do more in 2014!
♦ ♦ ♦
Linda Wild The year started off ok, but round about October when I expected sales to start picking up they suddenly dropped off. They are only 25% of last years sales for this time of year! very strange. Going to try and give my makes a definite style next year.
♦ ♦ ♦
Diana Coe I revamped "Beautiful, Beautiful Beads" to become Beadwork & Coe this year, but it didn't really give it the desired push I'll keep working on it in 2014 and hope to find the right recipe ...
♦ ♦ ♦
Janet Morgan Due to illness my plans for my business have been put on hold....until 2014 - Watch out Glitterwitch is coming!     

No comments:

Post a Comment